Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For more info...
Check out the research guide below for more information on Delware legislative history.
Legislative Documents & Resources
Code of Maryland
House & Senate Floor Debates/Proceedings
Governor's Messages & Vetoes
- House & Senate Journals*
- Session Laws
House & Senate Journals*
- Documents procedural floor action
*Not available in the LRC. Please contact a reference librarian for assistance!
See also WestlawNext and Lexis Advance databases listed on this page.
WestlawNext provides access to several databases for Maryland legislative history materials including:
- Bill Tracking: Summaries and status information concerning current MD legislation. Bills are tracked from their introduction throughout the legislative process.
- Fiscal Notes from 1996 through current sessions.
- Legislative Wrap Ups from 1996 through current sessions.
- Conference Committee Reports from 1997 through current sessions.
- Conference Committee Amendments from 1997 through current sessions.
- House Amendments from 2000 through current sessions.
- Senate Amendments from 2000 through current sessions.
- 90-Day Reports from 1999 through current sessions.
- House Roll Call Votes from 1998 through current sessions.
- Senate Roll Call Votes from 1998 through current sessions.
- Governor's Messages from 2003 through current session.
- Amendment Text, Fiscal Notes, Committee Reports, and Veto Messages from Netscan legislative history.
Lexis Advance Resources
Lexis Advance includes limited Maryland legislative history materials for bills passed since 2002. To access the materials:
1. Follow the link above.
2. Enter relevant search terms in the "Search Within Results" box in the left column.