Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
For more info...
Check out the research guide below for more information on Delware legislative history.
Laws of Delaware (Session Laws)
Delaware House & Senate Journals*
- Includes Bill Sponser, Voting Records, Date signed
- Synopsis Note
- Found at the end of a bill
- Includes brief statement of purpose
- Bill tracking online (1995+)
House & Senate Floor Activities
- Audiotapes of floor activities available from DE Public Archives
*Not available in the LRC. Please contact a reference librarian for assistance!
See also WestlawNext and Lexis Advance databases listed on this page.
WestlawNext provides access to several databases for Delaware legislative history materials including:
- Bill Summaries beginning 2000 through current session.
- House and Senate Committee Reports beginning 2000 through current session.
- House and Senate Amendments beginning 2001 through current session.
- House voting reports beginning 2001 through current session.
- Senate voting reports from 2001 through current session.
- House Journals beginning 2000 through current session.
- Governor's messages beginning 2001 through current session.
- Bill Tracking: Summaries and status information concerning current DE legislation. Bills are tracked from their introduction throughout the legislative process.
- Amendment Text, Committee Reports and Veto Messages from Netscan legislative history.
Lexis Advance Resources
Lexis Advance includes limited Delaware legislative history materials for bills passed since 2001. To access the materials:
1. Follow the link above.
2. Enter relevant search terms in the "Search Within Results" box in the left column.